Our Junior Golf camp will be held over the 2nd week of Easter. 19th, 20th & 21st April…from 10am to 3pm on each day.
Our PGA professional will deliver the programme with the support of trained Club Volunteers who will work with all the Juniors/beginners on the camp and later during the Coaching Programme.
- The focus is on golf participation in a fun environment where participants get a ‘feel’ for golf. Our PGA Professional Sean Whelan will give the technical instruction and this will be the focus of later golf activities.
Advantages of PGA Professionals:
- Create a “safe” learning environment for all students
- Conduct the coaching activity within a structured environment
- Provide plenty of opportunity for participants to practice & apply skills to their own context.
Follow on Programme:
- Ballinrobe Juniors will avail of a 10 week Coaching Programme starting from 24th April, on Monday and Tuesday evenings
- Ballinrobe Junior Committee will assist in the Local Coaching to practice the skills taught by the PGA Professional Sean Whelan.
- Regular competitions during the summer to facilitate all levels . We will get them playing on the course together and regularly.