Substantial development has taken place at Ballinrobe Golf Club in recent years.
Projects such as New Locker Rooms and New Kitchens were completed in 2004 and 2005 saw the culmination of development when our entire clubhouse was renovated. A committee working directly with builders and interior designers engaged in a project which ran for 12 months.
The renovated clubhouse is a credit to all involved with the project. The design team are commended for keeping the characteristics of a listed building whilst at the same time giving a new and fresh look to a club that has not lost its charming atmosphere.
- Men’s and Ladies locker/dressing rooms with shower and toilet facilities
- General Manager’s office and clerical staff office
- Pro Shop
- Licensed Bar
- Restaurant that can cater for groups of 30 people at one time
- Board Room available to outside groups
- 12 Bay (Flood-Lit in winter) Driving Range
Use the drop down menu to find out more about our facilities.